Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

OFF-TOPIC but any personal reviews of the sandbox video game, Minecraft??
laniana Offline

Threads: 2
RE: OFF-TOPIC but any personal reviews of the sandbox video game, Minecraft??

(02-07-2017, 04:30 PM)SamChurch Wrote: I love Minecraft and have logged probably close to 2000 hours across PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Pocket Edition. I find it's easy for me to just lose myself in the game, not even pay attention to what I'm doing, which makes it perfect for doing other things on the side. For instance, I played Minecraft while watching a whole year of Rooster Teeth Podcasts. I think the 2 things that have kept my attention on this game are not killing the boss dragon (except experimentally on Creative difficulty) and being able to have an idea and execute it. I built a pyramid just because it was an idea in my head. The possibilities are...certainly not endless but the end is very far away (maybe someone should've built the portal closer though Tongue) I mostly play on Vanilla and by myself, usually on Peaceful for the building aspects or Easy for the survival aspects but I have played with a few modpacks and the community of modders is great with this game. I remember one of my favorite mods was the ICBM mod. There was so many explosive devices that you could choose from and I love seeing how quickly I could use one type to get to the bottom of the world (and in some cases, through the bottom of the world)
Sounds like you really did like it!, thank you for giving a more detailed review. I was thinking of making Pocket Edition my first choice but then Xbox360 has fantastic reviews as well. Oh well lets see! Smile

Does anyone have a clue on how i can set it up with a hosting system that provides users with the whole nine yards?
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2017, 11:04 AM by laniana.)
02-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFF-TOPIC but any personal reviews of the sandbox video game, Minecraft?? - by laniana - 02-08-2017, 10:59 AM