The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRITICAL BUG, HELP very much wanted
Darkfire Offline

Threads: 22
Bug  CRITICAL BUG, HELP very much wanted

Hello guys (Is there anybody still here?).

For the third time I've received some very disconcerting bug reports about my first mod, Chromanin (LINK), and I'm in a knot here. I can't think of anything that might fix the bug.

The game seems to load a wrong map; After a huge chunk of the mod the player comes back to a previously visited location (map name: "sypialnia"). Leaving it should lead to a hub level (map name: "Level2")(which has also been previously visited). However for some people a different level loads (map name: "SecretLevel1"), a one that mustn't be revisited - it might render the mod unfinishable.

Obviously I have beta-tested this level countless times (seriously, I'm really fed up with it), and on my computer it always works. The level exit is a LevelDoor which points to the correct map.

Here are the first-hand descriptions of the phenomena:
Spoiler below!
"So I exited off, but after loading Outside map, the game loaded me into Dungeons without any remorse. I tried to repeat this location again, but with same result. My friend was playing with me on another computer and he had this bug too. I don´t know what´s just happened, but it was really annoying, we spend probably an hour to resolve this and finally I managed to fix this by using another bug in forest."
I can't really tell how they fixed that, as they claim that they have fixed the bug by using a completely differet level (like, what the hell ???).

Spoiler below!
"Yep that's right i leaved through the red door and then im in the dungeon not in the outside area. Im going to replay the mod maybe its a one time thing. " (No further comments)

Spoiler below!
"So i finished the Underworld parts and now im back in Aiden apartment but when im try to exit from the apartment the game teleport me back in to the doungeons. I dont now whats the problem i have the 1.3 patch and everything"

Please, help me with this if you have any ideas. I'm kinda in despair with this one.

10-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
CRITICAL BUG, HELP very much wanted - by Darkfire - 10-06-2017, 09:05 PM