The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Both Amnesia Games Crash When Trying to Write
shotbybothsides
Unregistered

Not Solved Both Amnesia Games Crash When Trying to Write
I have both the Amnesia games installed via Steam on a PC with Win10

Both will not run properly as they crash at anytime the game tries to write to disk. For example this will happen just by going in and then out of options.
I have looked for the logfile in the Documents Folder, but that does not exist, again suggesting a write issue.

I have made sure that all relevant folders have write permissions set for the accounts I have tried and have run executables as Administrator and still no success.

Somewhat frustrated and not very impressed to see both games fail "out of the box"
01-27-2018, 07:46 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Both Amnesia Games Crash When Trying to Write - by shotbybothsides - 01-27-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Both Amnesia Games Crash When Trying to Write - by shotbybothsides - 01-31-2018, 12:26 PM
RE: Both Amnesia Games Crash When Trying to Write - by shotbybothsides - 02-01-2018, 09:25 PM