Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMA not working on 10.13.4 beta and eGPU
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
Not Solved RE: SOMA not working on 10.13.4 beta and eGPU

I've directed this thread to Kat, our community manager. Since this appears to be an issue in regards to newer beta software drivers, I'm not entirely sure if much can be done if the issue cannot be replicated at this time by the support team. Despite the 4.1 OpenGL version, there may be some things SOMA relies on which aren't necessarily required in other games.

While I'm sure you would have done so, if there are any methods to update any graphics drivers, either through AMDs website or through your System otherwise, I do urge you to try. I seem to recall that getting graphics driver updates is pretty much dependant on coming with the system's update and not otherwise available.

For the sake of testing as well, what happens when you start a new game? Do the issues persist or does the game appear normal otherwise?

If also possible, could you also provide your save file? You can find it in the same folder as you found your hpl.log in one of the folder directories. If you are running the Steam version, it should be in a folder with your Steam ID followed by some hexadecimal characters. If you have opted for the NonSteam version, your saves should be in a Default folder. Smile

Sorry about the delays, you have actually caught some of the Frictional team while they are on a small break, but I am sure the team will check in Smile

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2018, 06:49 PM by Romulator.)
03-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: SOMA not working on 10.13.4 beta and eGPU - by Romulator - 03-03-2018, 06:42 PM