The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storage -> Creating Explosive while missing Chemistry Pot
FallenAngel Offline

Threads: 2
Storage -> Creating Explosive while missing Chemistry Pot

Hello everyone,

I am at the Back Hall and I have done everything required to all surrounding rooms (study, guest room, archives, storage) except from creating an explosive in the storage -for I cannot! You see, I don't have the chemistry pot required to drill the fluids from those large barrels.

After wandering and wandering and wandering, and finding nothing useful in any of the four available rooms (the archives are now locked and I cannot go through that door), I've read on a walkthrough that I should have taken a Chemistry Pot in the Laboratory. But I haven't. Nevertheless, the game allowed me to move on.

So, now what? Is there a way to go back to the Entrance Hall and from there to the Laboratory from the Back Hall that I'm now in? Or maybe, is there some other pot (or something) in those rooms that I could make use of? Or am I missing (could be!!) something here, an exit or something...?

Starting over the whole game in order to get the pot in the first place is really not an option at this point. I have already loaded a previous saved game when a huge gear went missing because I threw it on a wall. I'm not willing to play everything again...

Thanks for all the help you can provide!! Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2010, 09:06 PM by FallenAngel.)
11-13-2010, 09:03 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Storage -> Creating Explosive while missing Chemistry Pot - by FallenAngel - 11-13-2010, 09:03 PM