The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soma gets an application error whenever I try to launch
namelessdread Offline

Threads: 1
Not Solved Soma gets an application error whenever I try to launch

I got this game from Epic Games Store when it was free and recently downloaded, installed, and tried to run it. But when I do I get the pop-up: "Soma.exe - Application Error: The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click OK to close the application". I've tried reading several threads on several forums but nothing seems to work. I've tried reinstalling all the Microsoft Redistributable packages, etc. I'm running Windows 10 x64 system. Do you think it's possible everything didn't download right from Epic? It seems like the download "jumped" near the end. When it was near 90% it just sort of finished. But verifying integrity of the files completes 100% so I don't know.
02-23-2020, 05:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Soma gets an application error whenever I try to launch - by namelessdread - 02-23-2020, 05:59 PM