Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Least Scary "Scary" Game in History?
Shev Offline

Threads: 25
RE: Least Scary "Scary" Game in History?

(12-29-2010, 12:56 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote:
(12-28-2010, 11:50 PM)Spooder Wekd Wrote: Let's just say, that I never could not go on in Amnesia, but sometimes Penumbra just needs to be turned off! Tongue It is much scarier, I prefer it, but Amnesia is overall a better game.

I had the opposite situation. I had to repeatedly stop playing Amnesia due to overwhelming fear, but was 'merely' creeped out and anxious about every corner in Penumbra, and capable of continuing at will.
The takeaway is that they're both quite scary and good games.

Penumbra wasn't really that scary considering you could easily take out dogs with that first hit, and spiders where pretty easy to avoid.

Although... I just started black plague, so...

Spoiler below!
Plus the ending of penumbra was just.... I don't even know. When a dark figure is standing at the end of a hallway, in a mine with no people in it except someone you just burned, and the lights go out and the door locks behind you...

Well I just hid behind a box and eventually went "Fuck it" and just ran up to it to see what it'd do.

i spam meme 4 raeg
12-29-2010, 02:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Least Scary "Scary" Game in History? - by Bek - 12-18-2010, 06:11 AM
RE: Least Scary "Scary" Game in History? - by Shev - 12-29-2010, 02:15 AM