Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Any other horror games you guys play?
Droopy Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Any other horror games you guys play?

(03-31-2011, 06:45 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Definitely does NOT include any horror elements.
There is NO intention to scare the player.

Though, if you are calling the fear of death as a horror element, then blops has horror elements too. Especially, after playing Amnesia, calling L4D as a horror game...

Oh, no. I can't take it anymore. Yes, it is even scarier than Amnesia.
Yes, I, along with pretty much everyone who has played Amnesia can appreciate it's mastery of the survival horror genre.
This shouldn't be a green light to antagonize new members for posting their thoughts on a thread asking for them, regardless of how one may interpret the merit of their opinion.
I've seen you post friendlier things before, and it's great, but when you frequently post condescending or sarcastic comments on these forums, it not only pisses me (and I'm certain plenty others) off, but it drives newcomers away.

I'm a relatively newer member myself, but I don't appreciate seeing somebody casting this community -and frictional by association- in a negative light. It's disrespectful to the new members, the regulars, and the owners of the website.

That said, I'm sure you are a nice person, and I enjoy seeing your constructive comments. I just don't want to see the frictional/amnesia modding community suffer because people are too afraid to express their opinion or ask a question without fear of being flamed.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
03-31-2011, 07:09 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Any other horror games you guys play? - by Shev - 12-22-2010, 10:22 AM
RE: Any other horror games you guys play? - by Droopy - 03-31-2011, 07:09 AM