The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gathering a team of modders for a BIG mod
IngvardM Offline

Threads: 1
Exclamation  Gathering a team of modders for a BIG mod

Hey guys, i was thinking of a mod idea that will continue the game.
The fore story:
Daniel, after killing Alexander was caught by the police and trialed for mass murder. During the trial he was proved insane, and placed into asylum for life.
Head doctor, then, going through Daniels personal belongings finds his diary and sends some man to find the only sphere left (the one that Daniel reattaches during the quest).
The story begins as Daniel wakes up form his usual nightmare in the asylum room, where another patient lives with him. He is hearing footsteps and sees a note that was shoved under the door. It is a late night and his roommate is still sleeping. The note reviles the fore-story and states "Thank you, Daniel, for this finding. For this I will let you live longer than the other patients. I ordered to kill you last of all." The door is closed and Daniel hears the footsteps again... More of the story will be reviled to moders only.
So in a few words this mod will have:
A huge asylum map with sewer system, very hard puzzles, a strong story line and of course many nightmares and hallucinations Wink
Team so far:
Story:
Puzzles:
Level editors:
Modelers:
Scripters:
Voice actors:
12-24-2010, 07:35 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Gathering a team of modders for a BIG mod - by IngvardM - 12-24-2010, 07:35 AM