The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WIP] Amnesia: Legacy of the Past
JokeDindon Offline

Threads: 2
[WIP] Amnesia: Legacy of the Past

I'm working on my third custom story it's called:

Amnesia: Legacy of the Past

Story:

It's the story of Richard Henderson a nobleman from the late 1700's and his son Edward. They both live in the Henderson Manor an old residense that have been kept for decades by the familly. Richard was a respected occultist and his interests put him in something so evil that even his deep knowledge with occult sciences couldn't stop. Falling in the shadow, Richard left letters and journals behind in case he'd fail to stop what he awakened. Edward, years after his father disappearance decide to investigate the abandonned manor in search of answers...

Features:

This custom story place the player in the skin of both of the characters at first Richard and then Edward. You'll see the Henderson manor deterioration over the years as the shadow take more and more place. I plan using both creatures from Penumbra and Amnesia. They'll be reskined to fit the story aswell as some of the objects in-game to add some esthetic variation. It will be new entities so EVERYONE will be able to just take them and use them in their own story after.

Little Help:

I'm working on this a lot and since it's not my first project it should not take too long for the mapping. For the script part, I know my way for all the basics (keys, monsters, trigger events...) but I'll need some help for inventory item combo aswell as some tiny help for levers.

Note about the screenshots:

As you can see, I've uploaded some screenshots. Remmember that those are showing just the early work in progress map. There will be changes and of course the map will be bigger than what you see right now. It just can get better.

Attached Files
.jpg   LotP1.jpg (Size: 413.12 KB / Downloads: 997)
.jpg   LotP2.jpg (Size: 427.52 KB / Downloads: 560)
.jpg   LotP3.jpg (Size: 419.57 KB / Downloads: 410)
.jpg   LotP4.jpg (Size: 400.83 KB / Downloads: 416)
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2010, 08:26 AM by JokeDindon.)
12-25-2010, 07:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[WIP] Amnesia: Legacy of the Past - by JokeDindon - 12-25-2010, 07:44 AM