Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Unfortunate Event BETA V 1.02 (UPDATE 5JAN 2011)
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: The Unfortunate Event {[(In Beta Stage)]} ! Now Released! Fixed major bug now!

(01-04-2011, 08:56 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: Odd.. fixed for me. So it doesnt finish the chemical ? quite annoying because cant be bothered testing it again to find out that its magically broke again. The scripting is all the same as before, and i tested it and i got it to work.

Maybe its to do with the levels doors? as i just placed all the chemicals in the main hallway so that i didnt have to go through it all again (after i made sure it didnt work obviously), and i had to fix a bit of script up and it worked.

Hold on then i will check it out again.

Edit: Sorry thats my fault i didnt save the map to the right folder, i have a duplicate folder to load each individual maps up with. I clicked on the wrong one and must have copied over the faulty one... hold on i have fixed it and am going to check that it works now.

Yes it works for me. If you play it again and it doesn't work then i dont know whats wrong as it works fine for me. Will upload it again and iwll change it to beta V1.01

Okay.. Now that chemical mixing part is fixed.. But when i reached that last area where you must across two piles but when i died and fall that toxic. Then it starts over but when i died two times.. Then i cant die anymore and i am stuck that toxic and i have to start over..

But anyways it was Very creative, good map! Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
01-05-2011, 02:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unfortunate Event {[(In Beta Stage)]} ! Now Released! Fixed major bug now! - by HumiliatioN - 01-05-2011, 02:15 AM