Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Problem in the Examination room (black plague)
RockMaster Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Problem in the Examination room (black plague)

Hey this is also happening to me (i was a old member here but forgot the password)
Im pretty sure this is one nasty bug happening here. I remember the first time i played Penumbra Black Plague i had the "Chemical Lab crash", but i updated the game and it was solved.
The problem now is that im pretty sure ive got ALL chemicals in the machine but for some reason it doest work. I already got the container in the machine but still says: "Insufficient mixture/data bla bla"

Also, my first stop in the infected corridors was indeed the examination room. I grabbed all the chemicals there and putted them in the machine, them i went to get the stuff in the kennel/research room/chemical room.
From this i can tell that something has got to do with going to the examination room in the first place.
Im angry because i was playing Penumbra again tonight and I need to start again from the infected corridors right after the snow part (that is if i got a save file of it)

So Lorkas , the Examination Room was your first stop in the infected corridors too?

Anyway im looking at this topic here http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...age-2.html and i will try to use that save file. Also, from the youtube video, it seemed the chemical that is in the shelf behind the body simply didnt appeared in the first place.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2011, 04:09 AM by RockMaster.)
01-15-2011, 03:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem in the Examination room (black plague) - by RockMaster - 01-15-2011, 03:58 AM