The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What's the worst part of the game? (Opinions)
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10
What's the worst part of the game? (Opinions)

So, I'm seeing a lot of redundancy in the treads as of late. So I ask you a question that I do not think has been asked before. What is the least strong point of the game, in your opinion?

For me, it's the enemies. In penumbra, an enemy would patrol an area until you killed it. This, coupled with the fact that enemies were extremely plentiful, made the game very tense. I felt less scared knowing in Amnesia I could just hide and it would all be over soon. Also, there were very few enemy encounters in the game, and none were all that memorable. I hate to bring up penumbra again, but there were boss-ish enemies, and intense chase sequences. I would have liked to see more of these in Amnesia.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011, 12:58 AM by Spooder Wekd.)
01-01-2011, 12:57 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
What's the worst part of the game? (Opinions) - by Spooder Wekd - 01-01-2011, 12:57 AM