Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What's the worst part of the game? (Opinions)
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10
RE: What's the worst part of the game? (Opinions)

(01-01-2011, 05:22 PM)Culinus Wrote: And another thing that I would like to see improved in the next game would be if there was less need to hit the Tab key. It breaks immersion having to hit it every time I'm getting hit by the Water Lurker Thing to see my health for example. I really loved the fact that there was hardly any UI or that you got text message indication of your Health / Sanity instead of having a bar / percentage amount. But having some other indication like blood on your screen (or something more original) to show how well your doing would add to the experience. It would also be cool if you could get your items without actually pausing the game.

In Penumbra, you could assign hotkeys (numbers 1-9) to any item. You also had an effect on the screen when you took damage. I find it interesting that everything that is not stellar in this game is actually in the older games by Frictional...
01-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the worst part of the game? (Opinions) - by Spooder Wekd - 01-01-2011, 06:58 PM