Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

New movie that reminds me of Amnesia ... (hence the lamp..lol)
Dark88 Offline

Threads: 6
RE: New movie that reminds me of Amnesia ... (hence the lamp..lol)

(01-22-2011, 07:35 PM)Xanatos Wrote: The trailer is a bit vague. Who is this person, what are they doing there and why should we care?

Would like to just make note the trailer you guys talk about is actually just a teaser. As such it wouldn't tell you much if anything really about the movie. Heck some teasers are literally just a song from the soundtrack and the title.

Honestly I doubt whether this movie would be any good regardless but it would be better if when the trailer is actually released beyond teaser form it still didn't explain all the questions you propose. I.E. The Matrix the trailers for that left you with no clue what it was going to be about. More recently Inception it's trailers were amazing in its way of not telling you anything about the movie. Most trailers nowadays that answer your questions ultimately aren't that good in my opinion as I end up knowing too much that when the movie itself answers them I feel bored because I already knew that.

Also to the one who said the narration is obnoxious, obviously that wouldn't be in the actual film.
01-28-2011, 11:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: New movie that reminds me of Amnesia ... (hence the lamp..lol) - by Dark88 - 01-28-2011, 11:27 PM