Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Linux Beta Demo and Feedback (1.0.1 Final Out)
tuxman Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Linux Beta Demo and Feedback (movement problem)

First thanks to Patteh for his 'Quick and dirty workaround for "Couldn't find any suitable frontend for your system" problem,' and thanks to the developers for a linux version.

So far the game looks very interesting and I sure would like to play, but either I'm an idiot or there's a problem with my mouse. The manual says the mouse is for head movement so how do I get around? I get the w, a, s, and d, but I'm stuck in the first room. The guy at the door went away because I can't get turned around to answer it. lol

Help an idiot out and tell me how do I move around? I'm used to using the mouse to move as I wish like in the later dooms and quakes or (having a key to turn). Seems a and d only strafe. What I am missing?

Thanks so much, and try not to laugh too hard. I was having trouble with the mouse while navigating around the menus. I've had to circle the whole screen to get it to move past what felt like a brick wall stopping it at various points. It's a basic cheap M$ scroll mouse plugged into ps2 port. Let me know what other info might be needed if it's a system/game interaction problem.

Thanks.
03-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread