Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I only wish Amnesia would be on consoles for one reason...
wayfareangel Offline

Threads: 0
RE: I only wish Amnesia would be on consoles for one reason...

Actually I think Frictional has things covered as far as pirating is concerned. Being a Canadian, we don't have Hulu so sometimes I'll go to the Pirate Bay to pick up the latest episode of something I've missed on TV. Yes, yes, I know, bad me. But I'm chronically ill, I get to be a bit bad. Out of curiosity, since someone was silly enough to at one point mention on this board that their pirated copy wasn't working, I did a quick search for Amnesia to see what sort of people were stealing from a humble indie company.

I will stress now that no, I DID NOT pirate Amnesia, have no intention of doing so, and was introduced to it by the lovely Mangaminx's LP and intend to shell out money for a copy when I can spare it.

Now, on to things.

I am quite pleased to report that with most of the torrents for the game, the commentators kept complaining about the game having errors installing and playing. While some people might have the patience to try and work around these things to get their pirated copies working, I'm sure the majority of people will just get frustrated and give up and hopefully buy a legitimate copy.

I don't know about you guys, but knowing thieves are having issues with their pirated versions of Amnesia makes me feel kind of nice.
02-19-2011, 10:51 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I only wish Amnesia would be on consoles for one reason... - by wayfareangel - 02-19-2011, 10:51 AM