The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video/Graphic Card and Driver Question
JamIsTasty Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Video/Graphic Card and Driver Question

Okay, I know this isn't really specific to Amnesia, but I need help!
So I bought the game and I'm getting the common "FATAL ERROR: Renderer #0 could not be initialized!" when I try to start up the game.

What I want to know is if I have to buy some sort of card for this, or do I download new drivers or something. I am so bad with type of computer stuff, and I'm really sorry! I just really want to play Amnesia Undecided

I don't think I've ever downloaded drivers in my life, so if someone could explain what drivers I need and whatnot, that would be great.
I don't know if you need this stuff, but I have a Dell laptop that has a Intel HD Graphics (Core i5) and my computer definitely has enough space for stuff.

Please, I just want to know specifically what I need to download/buy so I can play this game! Links would be awesome. I'm sorry I'm such a noob, but I'm getting a headache trying to understand what people are talking about in other threads and stuff.

Thanks!
02-24-2011, 01:28 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Video/Graphic Card and Driver Question - by JamIsTasty - 02-24-2011, 01:28 AM