The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Stuck in the mines
hairysammoth Offline

Threads: 1
Stuck in the mines

//edit - Nevermind, I was on the wrong track completely. I thought you had to clear the hole or something - but you're not meant to go down that tunnel at all. The room has another purpose entirely... Tongue

Spoiler below!
I'm stuck in the section of mines called shaft 12 - just after pushing a mining cart down a hill to break down a wall. Here's a screengrab of where I mean (I trust this doesn't show anything that counts as a spoiler Tongue)

[Image: Stuck-vi.png?1175264150]

Spoiler below!
It's a little dark, but, er, that's the nature of the game. It's the room with slugs on the wall where a struggle has taken place, and it has a holding tank full of dead rock worms. I think I'm meant to go through that tunnel on the right, but I can't get into it. Am I missing something?

Off-topic - thoroughly original game, I'm loving it - though it's scaring the bejeezus out of me even at 3 in the afternoon...
03-30-2007, 03:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Stuck in the mines - by hairysammoth - 03-30-2007, 03:09 PM