The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drill Parts Bug? (*spoiler*) -SOLVED-
PuerNoctis Offline

Threads: 1
Drill Parts Bug? (*spoiler*) -SOLVED-

Hello there,

(I am using the Steam version, fyi)

I am playing Amnesia at the moment (obviously), and I am quite stuck right now. But after reading through some walkthroughs I think I ran into some kind of bug...

To explain my current situation:

Currently I am standing in the morgue, I have assembled the syringe, and are trying to break the skull of the body. But to get into there, I thought I need the hand drill to make some kind of hole to extract the blood from - this was confirmed by the walkthroughs I read.

But I've never assembled the hand drill?! I only got two of the three parts at this point, and there is no possibility for me to get back into the storage area.

I still got the memento saying, that there was a cave-in and that I have to find another way into the storage area (explosives?), but I've never did this and came where I am now without it...

Here are two screenshots, for a better understanding:

http://img848.imageshack.us/f/01drillparts.jpg/

http://img864.imageshack.us/i/02mementos.jpg/

(If the images are deleted, please tell me, I will re-upload them).

The first image shows my inventory with the TWO, unassembled drill parts and the syringe, and the second shows my memento log.

Can someone confirm that this is a bug, or is there just an optional way to break the skull?!

Any answers are very appreciated.

Cheers
PuerNoctis
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2011, 10:11 AM by PuerNoctis.)
03-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Drill Parts Bug? (*spoiler*) -SOLVED- - by PuerNoctis - 03-19-2011, 09:36 PM
RE: Drill Parts Bug? (*spoiler*) - by PuerNoctis - 03-19-2011, 11:09 PM
RE: Drill Parts Bug? (*spoiler*) - by thepaleking - 03-20-2011, 06:03 AM