Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[MASSIVE SPOILER THREAD] The end
Fomzo Offline

Threads: 13
RE: The end

(03-28-2011, 06:47 PM)Googolplex Wrote: Hmm...
But the game has a story and the story should tell something about the happening or of the live from Daniel, Alexander and Agrippa.

What evil did Daniel?
He killed a little girl? I have not recognize that in the game (can't understand english so good).
I only understand that Alexander makes a monster from Daniel.

What evil did Alexander?
OK, he tortured people but was it really evil?
What did he good?

And Agrippa? What did he evil?
"Letter Regarding the Discovery of an OrbEdit Letter Regarding the Discovery of an Orb:

To my most trusted student and friend Johann Weyer.

The most remarkable thing happened as I was traveling through the Prussian woods this summer. I finally found one of the orbs I have been looking for the last twenty odd years. It is as inexplicable as the Heliodromus described it in the Hortus Conclusus. It was as it was told about, an underground Mithraic temple crowned with the unearthly artifact. The orb was big enough to fill my cupped hands and the texture was smooth and jagged - its color washed while rich. Contrast is not enough to describe its nature. It was an impossibility, an artificial paradox captured within stone.

I was staying in a nearby village called Altstadt, investigating one of the antiquated trails, when I finally found the cavern. I went inside and suddenly I could verify the truth of these enigmatic artifacts - they were real.

As you can understand, this is the most important discovery of my life, but it has also become my greatest fear. As I entered the underground chamber I could feel that I was trespassing. Because of my curiosity I did my best to fight these instincts and fetched the orb from its place. I scrambled out of the chamber and into the woods. I could sense something was following me, it bayed loudly as it closed in. The beast, this guardian of the orb, was relentless in its pursuit.

I made my way to a nearby ravine where I stumbled upon some men fishing in the lake. I tried to warn them as I passed, but fortunately they remained as I continued my escape. When I heard their cry of pain echo through the valley, I felt such a tremendous sense of relief, thinking I would be spared.

Suddenly a blue shimmering light engulfed me and the colors of the forest were washed away before my eyes. I kept running through the bleak surroundings, the trees had turned charcoal black with leaves of cinder, the ground covered in murky water. I pressed on through the drenched land as the glowing ember gave way to the rising wind and rained on me. I could hear pleading screams in the distance and I joined in as pain and fear overtook me. I fell to the ground gasping for air.

This certainly must sound strange, but I had been carried miles away across the Alps to a grassy field outside Genoa. The guardian had taken the orb from me, but still until this day I fear its return. Sometimes I lay awake at night listening for the howling cry I heard in the forest. It has been nearly a decade since that day and I still haven't been able to write about the incident.

The last time we spoke you told me about your interest and ongoing research into the mythic orbs and I realized I owed you the truth about my visit to Altstadt.

Your friend and mentor,

Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa."
Read this, and before you make up your final mind, bear in mind that Agrippa was sort of a partner of Alexander, consumed by greed, pride and constant desire to gain more power.
03-28-2011, 09:34 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[MASSIVE SPOILER THREAD] The end - by Googolplex - 03-27-2011, 08:02 PM
RE: The end - by Fomzo - 03-27-2011, 09:12 PM
RE: The end - by thepaleking - 03-28-2011, 02:29 AM
RE: The end - by Googolplex - 03-28-2011, 06:47 PM
RE: The end - by Fomzo - 03-28-2011, 09:34 PM
RE: [MASSIVE SPOILER THREAD] The end - by Solarn - 03-29-2011, 06:54 PM
RE: [MASSIVE SPOILER THREAD] The end - by Fomzo - 03-29-2011, 07:40 PM
RE: [MASSIVE SPOILER THREAD] The end - by Fomzo - 03-30-2011, 07:23 PM
RE: [MASSIVE SPOILER THREAD] The end - by Fomzo - 04-03-2011, 03:19 PM