Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[cancelled] test map (free script to learn)
KenOfAllTrades Offline

Threads: 2
RE: [WIP][beta testing] no name yet - v0.3b

Oh fdsfgs, I forgot to write feedback! The map seemed promising enough, though you need to make the puzzles simpler.

Spoiler below!
First off, I had NO IDEA what to do with the books, because they made no noise indicating that pulling them out did anything. And the note wasn't enough help because it stated the same number twice which somehow threw me off. If not for that then I'd say it's okay, but you need to lower the amount of lights, and maybe change around on the part where everything is scattered in the one room with the long tables. All the lights / all the plates falling and crashing made me lag, which is obviously not a good thing

As I said earlier, all in all, the story seems fairly promising and IMO really shows that you're able to really do something. That being said, I've got no experience with the level editor, I just test maps :V

I probably made a LP of this! Youtube channel here!
04-24-2011, 10:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [WIP][beta testing] no name yet - v0.3b - by KenOfAllTrades - 04-24-2011, 10:28 PM
RE: [cancelled] test map - by iNs - 05-03-2011, 08:00 PM