Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you do if you were in Daniel's position?
SkyeGU Offline

Threads: 1
RE: What would you do if you were in Daniel's position?

Ways I would die:

1) Because I would inevitably run out of oil (I don't like the dark and my eyes can't turn things blue in the darkness like Daniel's can) I would die by falling down the stairs somewhere.

2) Because I am horrible at mixing chemicals, I would die trying to mix the acid. I would also die after mixing together the explosives.

3) Assuming I, by some miracle, survived the darkness, stairs, and acid, I know for a fact that I cannot run well in water nor can I balance on things that are floating in water; that and I have a fear of creatures in the water that I can't freaking see! I would die in the Archive Tunnels; eaten by the water monsters. Sucks to be me.

4) I pass out when I am around the blood of others for too long. Keep in mind that mentally, I am fine with seeing it and I am composed and can have a conversation freely while, say, staring at someone's arm with a gaping wound in it. My body, however, literally betrays my mind and passes out (blood leaves my head, etc, etc). So knowing this, and knowing how much blood and how many dead bodies were around in some areas... I would pass out and be killed by a passing monster.

5) The monsters. If they made that screeching sound in real life and actually existed as they appear in the game, I would freeze up and be killed by their running slashes.

6) Even assuming that I brought along any of my many firearms that I have used against various animals in the wild, the atmosphere and the reasons above are all too overwhelming. Even if I had one of my guns/rifles/weapons, I would still die; and I think many others would as well.

I can handle it when I know I respawn when I die, but in real life I would be DEAD. DEAD DEAD DEAD.

It takes a lot to be in Daniel's position, and I think that Amnesia potion made him forget how to die (which is why he didn't!)
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2011, 07:12 AM by SkyeGU.)
04-25-2011, 07:10 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you do if you were in Daniel's position? - by SkyeGU - 04-25-2011, 07:10 AM