Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Tin Hanan/The Shadow (spoilers)
Redeemer Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Tin Hanan/The Shadow (spoilers)

1. Amnesia's writers left the idea of the "Shadow" purposely foggy. No one, not even the developers, know clearly what it is, although it's my belief that it is simply a knock-back effect from the universe created by the misuse of the orb, and is most likely not self-aware or even alive. Thus the answers that follow are my own opinion and should not be considered factual.

2. It tried, but the shadow is a slow and sluggish thing (although it seems to have picked up speed by the end of the game)

3. See number 2.

4. Like I said, I believe the shadow is just a recoiling universe that is trying to put itself back into order. It doesn't care who or what is in the way to its target, it just steamrolls everything it finds on the trail in an effort to find the stolen orb.

5. Apparently Daniel was awoken that night by a particularly frightening and exhausting nightmare before he was inspired to piece the orb back together. I believe the shadow, for whatever reason, was the thing that inspired him to repair the orb that night.

6. Not really. Daniel's the one who set the shadow off on a rampage. The blood rituals really did deter the shadow, although the cost for performing them would be that the shadow would ultimately grow stronger/faster. So Alexander did make the situation worse for Daniel, ultimately, but Daniel's the one who made the shadow mad to begin with.

7. No. After Daniel murders Alexander, the shadow leaves Daniel alone, because the blood rituals performed earlier have apparently been justified by Alexander's death, and the shadow has reclaimed the orb.

04-15-2011, 11:56 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Tin Hanan/The Shadow (spoilers) - by Welsh cake - 04-15-2011, 09:20 PM
RE: Tin Hanan/The Shadow (spoilers) - by Redeemer - 04-15-2011, 11:56 PM
RE: Tin Hanan/The Shadow (spoilers) - by Solarn - 04-16-2011, 10:17 AM
RE: Tin Hanan/The Shadow (spoilers) - by Kein - 02-09-2012, 01:21 AM
RE: Tin Hanan/The Shadow (spoilers) - by Solarn - 04-16-2011, 10:59 PM
RE: Tin Hanan/The Shadow (spoilers) - by Droopy - 04-17-2011, 09:44 AM
RE: Tin Hanan/The Shadow (spoilers) - by Fomzo - 02-08-2012, 01:56 PM