The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating a "Silent" enemy in Model Editor [Suitor] PLEASE HELP
Simpanra Offline

Threads: 28
Creating a "Silent" enemy in Model Editor [Suitor] PLEASE HELP

So in my map i have a suitor that chases you, i had this before justine was fully released for non-steam users as a friend leant me the model. Due to the fact i didn't have justine fully installed the suitor had no music or words he just gasped at you. This is how i like it as it means that the music tracks that i play during a "cutscene" moment, still worked (i used music tracks because i had tried every way to play them as sound effects but it didnt work). However, now i have justine the damned suitor has a soundtrack and he speaks and such. This means that the music i placed in the game (at very specific times which took a VERY long time to do) dont play anymore because the suitors music is the games top priority.

So my simple question is this =)
Without simply deleting the music and sound files for the suitor, how do i make him "mute" as such? All i want to hear from him is that high pitch ringing you get when an enemy chases you.

I am fairly sure i can make him mute through the model editor but i dont know how =/

Thank you for the help ^_^

Edd,
05-19-2011, 08:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Creating a "Silent" enemy in Model Editor [Suitor] PLEASE HELP - by Simpanra - 05-19-2011, 08:06 AM