Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[SPOILER] What you think about red?
AdamP Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [SPOILER] What you think about red?

quite an interesting thread, i have just completed the game, and I throughly enjoyed it, very great story line, some excellent modelling i can admire, awesome voices.. i do have to say however, there is a certain amount of creative licensing taken with the game, and to be expected! you can't analyze to the extent that many here are.. and for safety purposes: dont EVER try to cut power like that at the end, if you are lucky you will only destroy the tool. another example is, if your fuse blows dont just replace it, find out what was pulling to many amps (probably a short) these dont fix themselves, you have to (unless of course you have a crazy man paving the winding path he set for you), im pretty sure none of those chemicals react the way they did, not to mention if a mixture is that apt to combustion, dont put it over a flame. i chose all parts of what i would think are the story for the reason that apparently there was one writer for the story who would have taken most probably a static creative license throughout the game.

A couple things about red..
the hand in the ice from my understanding was a companion of the owner of the blood in the snow and backpack, not red.
am i not following this correctly? or didnt red cut off his tongue early on? He sure spoke well for a tongueless man. (im pretty sure those dont grow back)
(I enjoyed killing him too, i walked in there with my pick axe out ready to take him down Tongue... lol, though the combind screams and final letter did conjure some sympathy for the man)

In the descreptancies i pointed out, im not by any means cutting down the game or the developers, again I thoroughly enjoyed the game, and these things didn't bother me, it is a game, not reality. so please don't analyse this so much O,o
11-25-2007, 09:09 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[SPOILER] What you think about red? - by Antti - 04-05-2007, 03:03 PM