The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level editor opens up in a very small window, how to fix the resolution??
Outermostflame6 Offline

Threads: 1
Level editor opens up in a very small window, how to fix the resolution??

The level editor opens up in a window that is so small i cant change the resolution back to normal.
I'm guessing this is happening because i was messing with the resolution in the options menu trying to get it to fit my screen and to make the story short, The resolution is set really small and i dont know how to change it back.
Im not able to go into file, or the options menu to change it back because the window is so small that all i can see is the border and the grayish white background just above the file menu.
ive seen on one thread how someone changed the resolution in the .cfg file but i dont know where to find it and what to change.
06-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Level editor opens up in a very small window, how to fix the resolution?? - by Outermostflame6 - 06-02-2011, 07:38 PM