The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I am going to make a real life horror aventure with friends! need help for scares!
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
I am going to make a real life horror aventure with friends! need help for scares!

Hi! i am going to scare the hell out of some friends in a abandoned house of the nineteenth century! near of the restaurant of a uncle of mine. the house haves four floors, many (at leats 4 to 6) living rooms and at least it haves 7 bed rooms... by the look of the intirior it riminds me very much Amnesia the dark descent so that kind gave me the idea to share this here at the forum...

so! my idea is that two cousins of mine and a friend (that know of the "horror" thats is comeing), invite some friends to spend a scary night at the abandoned house, to have a smal party end of school year... but the invited friends don't know that i am there hidden inside the house... wearing black cloths and a creapy white mask similar to this one [Image: blank-female-mask.jpg] ....

I have been thinking of useing fake blood sometimes to write some creapy poems Big Grin and some times pass near some one in the dark to sacre the crap out of them xD... oh and i am going to lock all the exits of the house and turn off the electric table...(what? google translator made some weird word comination lol... well whatever xD its the thing wend turned off all the house's lights will go bye bye) so ya... about it for know

so what i am asking here is does eny one know about some good scares? that i could maybe use? don't forget 3 of the maybe 5 more know about the scares, and non of those five know i am there... until its to late (Buahahahahaha) oh and also don't forget this is real life so i obviosly can't make a grunt or a infected to spawn white a script (LOLOLOLOL) so eny good ideas Big Grin?
06-06-2011, 01:51 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
I am going to make a real life horror aventure with friends! need help for scares! - by Danny Boy - 06-06-2011, 01:51 AM