Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I am going to make a real life horror aventure with friends! need help for scares!
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: I am going to make a real life horror aventure with friends! need help for scares!

(06-06-2011, 03:05 AM)GraphicsKid Wrote: 1. Start off slow. A bump here, a creak there...
2. Cut the power at one point. The room with the breaker box should have blood writing on the wall but so they can only see it when they turn on the lights.
3. Make sure they're not packing heat... or knives or anything. Don't want to get yourself killed over a little prank.
4. Make sure you document it in some way! I want to hear all about it! (night shot video cameras ftw!)

Ya! i was thinking of it! God damn blair witch project ftw!!! but i still need to talk whit the others about that... cameras would be strange in some way because well i don't maybe it would cut the atmosphere for them or somethig... but still its a GOD DAMN GOOD IDEA!!! and iff it all goes well i'll shore show it here! (well depends iff the others allow it... because i don't want to share their reactions if they don't let me Tongue)
06-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am going to make a real life horror aventure with friends! need help for scares! - by Danny Boy - 06-06-2011, 03:38 AM