The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Servants/prisoners....explain? SPOILERS
Mapsnacker Offline

Threads: 6
Servants/prisoners....explain? SPOILERS

Right so when I clicked new thread I had a specific question in mind but I forgot it right when this page popped up...

Hm.

Well I THINK I was wondering exactly whats the deal with the servants/prisoners. A early entry from Daniels diary says that Alexanders servants looked sullen around nightfall. So I'm assuming that they were human when Daniel arrived at the castle. How the hell did they all change and how exactly does Alexander control them? There was something about wine...but that doesn't really fully explain anything.

Er...prisoners...right. Well in the notes/dairy entrees there seems to be more prisoners left over from when Alexander locks himself in the Orb Chamber, why are they all gone now? I mean you would think there would be at least a few more left over? Especially since the time frame between Daniel drinking the Amnesia potion and him reaching the dungeon isn't too far apart.

O YEA and how exactly did the "Servants" not friggin gut Daniel as he stumbled through the Castle with his Amnesia hangover? I mean hes practically yelling "I AM DANIEL."

I'm not dissing the game I'm just having trouble understand exactly how the castle changed from friendly to fucking scary as shit in such a short time period. Something had to go down, I'm just not really sure what happened.

Er...and one...more thing. In the...uh...damn...

I think its the Refinery, when were constantly hearing that girl scream and run for her life, is she running from a Servant? Though later in the game its revealed that Daniel had chased down and murdered a escaped prisoner (I think it was a little girl or something). Was it just a flashback of Daniel slicin her open?

Oh yeah, spoilers.
06-08-2011, 04:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Servants/prisoners....explain? SPOILERS - by Mapsnacker - 06-08-2011, 04:37 AM