The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Kinda stuck.. need some help.. (SPOILERS!)
Madness Offline

Threads: 2
Kinda stuck.. need some help.. (SPOILERS!)

Spoiler below!
okay so, im in the room where this guy examined those rockworms, so as it seems he got dragged away by a worm just as i got in there- Blood and slime on the floor and a hole in the wall that i cant enter. Theres jars with babyworms, etc I examined everywhere and havent found any tool? I clicked the lights and (tried) to read what the walls said. Couldnt make much out of it. I found a few notes and newspaperclips, but then.. thats it. What do i do? Do i just go back? Its kinda weird, cos then itd mean that i wouldnt have needed to go here in the first place? I did get a radio transmission from red saying i shouldnt go to some dark areas.. could i just have skipped the whole area? Or did it trigger something somewhere else? Should i just go back and explore the other parts? Or did i miss something in here?
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2007, 06:09 PM by FROB182.)
04-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Kinda stuck.. need some help.. (SPOILERS!) - by Madness - 04-06-2007, 05:54 PM