The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Got problems
clock123 Offline

Threads: 18
Got problems

1.When I'm going into my game and then click on the custom story, I choose my own custom story and then the game crashes, I went to the hpl.log file and saw the problem, but I dont really know what it is.. it says :

" Setting profile: 'zurab' Path: 'C:\Users\Tea\Documents/Amnesia/Main/zurab/'
ERROR: Unable to open config file 'custom_stories/story root/custom_story_settings.cfg'! Invalid filepointer returned!
Error creating custom story from path "custom_stories/story root" : could not find custom_story_settings.cfg file or it was invalid.
ERROR: Unable to open config file 'custom_stories/Through the Portal v2.1/custom_story_settings.cfg'! Invalid filepointer returned!
Error creating custom story from path "custom_stories/Through the Portal v2.1" : could not find custom_story_settings.cfg file or it was invalid."

2.Another problem.. I can't change the resolution of my level editor,... I can't see the bottom in anyways, or at least I can't reach to it. I got no cfg file in my documents/hpl2 there are only .log files in there, like leveleditor.log , anyone knows how to solve the problem?

3.third problem,.. when I'm writing something in a note pad and it's running out of line, it starts snapping, and moving sideways.. how to fix it?

thanks for helpers. Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2011, 08:52 AM by clock123.)
07-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Got problems - by clock123 - 07-21-2011, 05:51 PM