The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

*SPOILERS* Can't even get past the first wolf... *SPOILERS*
MistahG Offline

Threads: 1
*SPOILERS* Can't even get past the first wolf... *SPOILERS*

Hiya, i've just played this game and from what i've seen, i really like it.

Spoiler below!
But the thing is, i haven't seen much, as i can't get past the second cave, the one with the first wolf. I run down the cave, i see the first wolf and the wolf sees me, he charges me and i try to hit him with my hammer, i become the wolf's lunch.

I've been trying to jump up on crates to hinder him from eating me, but he jumps up and i become his lunch, again. I've even been trying to stack barrels and rocks upon the highest crate, so i get a stair-like construction two meters above the ground. I taunt the wolf to follow me, and then i run up on the stair, and i drop random barrels and rocks (Which i built the stair of) upon the wolf. The wolf somehow fly up to me and i... Well, you know what happens.

I really want to know what happens next, as the storyline is a great one, but i can't, as the wolf kills me all the time. I've also been trying to run past him, using the crates and barrels as cover, but i come to a dead end and the last thing i hear is someone talking in a radio and the wolf's grinding teeth. There is perhaps a way to go, maybe jump across some crates or some small hole that i can crawl through, but i can't think or search for such thing when the wolf is in pursuing me.

Now, does anyone know what to do to kill/run away from this Invincible beast of tomorrow?

Cheers, MistahG
04-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
*SPOILERS* Can't even get past the first wolf... *SPOILERS* - by MistahG - 04-21-2007, 12:25 PM