Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Work in progress Evil Infects*Update No.03*(Make'n Progress)
LowFire3 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Evil Infects (Old Project)

(09-07-2011, 11:18 AM)Tenno Wrote: Let me start off by saying this castle is EPIC! One of the largest and most haunting castles to be featured in a custom story. The downside to having a castle this big is backtracking and then getting lost. When I played through it I did quite a bit of said backtracking and at first, got lost, but after getting familiar with the castle I could breeze through and know exactly where I was going. The lighting in some parts of the castle was amazing and really helped build the atmosphere. The storyline was interesting and a lot of my questions had gone unanswered, so I am eager to see where the story is heading Big Grin

Spoiler below!
The scares could of gradually got more and more frightening, it didn't start off very subtle. Some examples would be torches/candles being blown out by a breeze, sounds of footsteps around you, something crashing in the distance. Hope these suggestions have been helpful, its just a bit weird when one of the first scares is the classic disappearing monster

Overall though, this is one of the most enjoyable and longest custom stories to be released in a while and its only a beta, good luck with this and any other project you take on Smile
Thanks for the feedback. I very much appreciate it. Smile

Spoiler below!
I know, I think I might have built up the scares a bit too fast, but I just didn't want it to be too slow. I'll keep this in mind though.

[Image: at_7728609.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2011, 05:19 PM by LowFire3.)
09-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evil Infects (Old Project) - by Tenno - 09-07-2011, 11:18 AM
RE: Evil Infects (Old Project) - by LowFire3 - 09-08-2011, 05:18 PM
RE: Evil Infects (Old Project) - by Dark Knight - 09-07-2011, 08:16 PM
[WIP]Evil Infects (Old Project) - by LowFire3 - 09-07-2011, 09:51 PM