The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Linux Version Available for Sale
Urkle Offline
FG - Associate

Threads: 31
Linux Version Available for Sale

In case you have notices the Linux version of Penumbra: Overture is now for sale online at http://www.penumbra-overture.com/buy.php

If you run into any issues please visit the linux Technical support forum and make sure to post what system you are running (CPU/video card) and what linux distribution (Ubuntu, Fedora, etc..) with the version and architecture (x86, x86_64). Also be sure to check the hpl.log file that is in the ~/.frictionalgames/Penumbra Overture/Episode 1 directory and attach it/post it to your thread post on the tech support forum.

Also be sure to read the FAQ at the top of the Tech support forum.

Anyways, Enjoy playing Penumbra: Overture in Linux.

P.S.

I AM working on the Mac Version.. There, unfortuntely is a show stopping issue that I am neck deep in trying to fix. So, please sit tight, as I will get it out as soon as it is ready.

Developing away on one of
Multiple Macs running 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
Linux, 8-core AMD, 8GB RAM, Fedora 18, nVidia 450 1GB
05-26-2007, 01:56 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Linux Version Available for Sale - by Urkle - 05-26-2007, 01:56 AM