Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone give me a hand on this?
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Can someone give me a hand on this?

(09-29-2011, 07:31 PM)DRedshot Wrote: I'd like to help, but i'm helping someone else at the minute, it's not that we're ignoring you Smile

I have seen you ask for help a couple of times, and I've been so close to saying yes, before decided that it would end up not being done/done at poor quality because i'm busy.

If it was as simple as sticking a chain on the side of his leg, i'd do it! But you have to repaint the skin weights, and repair all of the animations. For the effort it takes you might aswell make a whole new enemy!
actualy its simpler then that
u don't have to merge the models.... i just want the models in only one dae file... so that i can attach the models (the chains and nails) to the bone of the unaltered monster... so in other words nothing too hard i think..... i belive it works in a similar way to the desk! for example.... it has the main strocture but then it haves the drawers, that are attached to the main body whit model editor.... so i think for some one that knows how to work whit 3d files it wont take much time!
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2011, 10:04 PM by Danny Boy.)
09-29-2011, 10:02 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone give me a hand on this? - by Danny Boy - 09-29-2011, 10:02 PM