Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: "Who" did you feel like
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I was myself in the game from start to finish
49.63%
67 49.63%
I started out acting as myself and then slowing acted more as Daniel as I learned about him.
38.52%
52 38.52%
I acted as Daniel from start to finish.
11.85%
16 11.85%
Total 135 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Research on "who" you felt like in Amnesia
Addonex Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Research on "who" you felt like in Amnesia

It is an interesting inquiry, the fact is I did play as myself and Daniel. I felt more of the emotions Daniel did during the game, however my tactics were of what I would do in these situations. Like being chased in the archives by the Water Horror (real name escapes me) instead of moving the boxes i would just jump over them. If I'm in a dark area i would stay in the dark as well, however Daniels Nyctophobia made it hard i couldn't really see myself losing my sanity by just staying in the dark. I myself feel safer in the dark.

Throughout the course of the game I didn't know what to think of Daniel, and then after I learned what he did i was furious with him. That's when i realized i felt the same emotions as he did, he didn't know what to think of the situation (other than he was scared to death) but then when he found out he killed innocent people he was furious at himself and Alexander for tricking you into doing it, for his own gain. Daniel doesn't seem like the whole "ima help you out buddy" kind of guy, however I am. That's why i chose to save Agrippa, which benefited me in the end, I myself would help Agrippa but I don't think daniel would.

*Fun fact: Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa and Johann Weyer are based off of real historical figures, with the same names and even occupations. Agrippa was a man of occult magic, and science, and had a pupil that surpassed his knowledge by the name of Johann Weyer. Like in the game they were Alchemists as well.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2012, 07:23 AM by Addonex.)
03-03-2012, 07:21 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Research on "who" you felt like in Amnesia - by Addonex - 03-03-2012, 07:21 AM