Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Looking for Custom Story partners
ExtinctSilence Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners

(10-16-2011, 11:13 PM)Carlyle Wrote: Here's an Idea: For each of the split personalities we could give them a name and their own voice. Kind of like they're each their own separate person. Almost like their trapped in the players mind.

Would you be willing to do voice acting?
HUGE SPOILER ALERT

I planned on doing what you were talking about in the prison, where each personality had their own cell in his tomb that is his mind, and the main office have something to do about his personality or something explaining it. IE, you dont know each former inmate was a personality until you get into the wardens keep.

As for voice acting, I would quite frankly be horrible. My voice is not one of a serious, misguided character, let alone my lack of any recording software or equipment (not even a mic!)

Ill work on the story a bit more when i get home from a study session later today. the hallway layout looks perfect. Your description seems right as well. The monster encounter can be done away with but when they wake up in the chair that person HAS TO DIE. It is crucial to the plot. To accomadate the lack of a monster though, I believe the person will just read a note and then faint in the first room, then wake up in the chair. No biggie. To make sure we do not have the blur timings wrong its : 1.Wake in room crystal clear, get note and faint 2. Wake blurry and blurred hearing strapped to anything while hearing someone screaming and then seeing some type of dead human body, regain mobility, hearing and most of vision and exit room and then walk slowly and shakily down the hallway, faint upon seeing a door open. 3. Wake crystal clear with door now open in the multi-door room, then enter right room, touch table, faint. 4. Once again blurry, poor hearing, motionless. There would in an ideal world be a human statue standing next to you but unable to tell it is not a person due to blur.

I believe that is as far as I got. Ill write more later as i said earlier.

Cheers,

Tyler
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2011, 08:34 PM by ExtinctSilence.)
10-17-2011, 08:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Custom Story partners - by Carlyle - 10-12-2011, 12:14 AM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by ExtinctSilence - 10-17-2011, 08:27 PM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by xtron - 10-27-2011, 06:19 PM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by GrAVit - 11-01-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Looking for Custom Story partners - by GrAVit - 11-02-2011, 01:57 PM