Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exception_Access_Violation when trying to run SOME of my custom story maps. [Solved]
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39
RE: Exception_Access_Violation when trying to run SOME of my custom story maps.

(10-14-2011, 12:53 AM)Your Computer Wrote:
(10-14-2011, 12:31 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: Well some of them are the DLC (Justine) monsters, and some entities/static objects I had to edit.

Like I had to edit a wall to make it a entity, things like that.

I would suggest making a back up of the map and start removing the custom entities/objects that you made/edited one by one until the map works again. If you removed them all and it still crashes the game, then i'm not sure what to tell you.
Alright then.
Great, now more maps aren't working. And those ones don't even have any custom entities etc.

Man this pisses me off and makes me upset Sad why did this have to happen RIGHT when I'm about done with my Custom Story? And I promised to people that I would release it mid-october (about next week) and now I can't even run it?....this is ridiculous.

I'm almost losing hope. I bet it's some stupid damn error that is not fixable, and I lost ALL my work.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2011, 04:42 AM by SonOfLiberty796.)
10-14-2011, 03:53 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exception_Access_Violation when trying to run SOME of my custom story maps. - by SonOfLiberty796 - 10-14-2011, 03:53 AM