Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exception_Access_Violation when trying to run SOME of my custom story maps. [Solved]
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39
RE: Exception_Access_Violation when trying to run SOME of my custom story maps.

(10-15-2011, 01:35 AM)Your Computer Wrote:
(10-15-2011, 01:02 AM)Xvideogamer720X Wrote: Not to mention that it just recreates the file and creates a map_cache file

On my test system the .nodes and .map_cache files aren't automatically created (not sure why, but apparently this has been useful). All the maps that have crashed on you did they have path nodes in them, and all the ones that didn't crash on you did they not have path nodes in them?
Really? Maybe because you never used the MapView program, like I said on here. I guess since I used that program, those files just recreate themselves. As for you they dont though, because you never ran that program. And yeah the ones that crash have path nodes and actually, all rooms have pathnodes in them.
10-15-2011, 01:48 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exception_Access_Violation when trying to run SOME of my custom story maps. - by SonOfLiberty796 - 10-15-2011, 01:48 AM