Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Overture - problem with graphics card
vladdracul Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Penumbra Overture - problem with graphics card

Right...so I tired to fiddle with it myself...following the Manual I got with the 'Update' I attempted to update my graphics card but was unsuccessful :| ... I used the 'ATI - Catalyst install manager', and during the installation/download I got this message - "Failed to find INF file" (no idea what that is). And when it did finish there was another message - "Could not load file or assembly "MOM.Implementation" or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified." Other than that the installation/download/update (or whatever it was) finished 'successfully'. But when I tried to start up Overture again the only thing that was different was that the black screen lasted for a few more seconds than it did before and I got the same message I mentioned in my first reply..

Please help D: I have no idea what to do or how to make the game(s) work
10-31-2011, 01:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra Overture - problem with graphics card - by vladdracul - 10-31-2011, 01:40 PM