Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
24-Hour Amnesia - A Collaboration Story
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: 24-Hour Amnesia - A Collaboration Story

so i got the time to play this through on my own yesterday, and i must say i find that it's impressive that what 10 people were able to do in 24 hours was better than what most people do over the course of a few weeks or months XD. that aside, my favorites were khypra's and apjjm's. khypra's because of all the symbolism and metophorical stuff scattered through it, and even though it used pretty much all the same asset's from amnesia it still felt like a completely different game. good job man! and apjjm's for obvious reasons, i mean i've never seen ANYTHING like that in amnesia before and it was just so cool. i would also say statyk's, but i watched him make that on his livestream the whole time i was making mine, so all that comes to mind when i play it is mountain dew and losing my mind over my level editor crashing XD. all the other were great too, it's just i can't really write up a multi-sentance review for each map (well i could but i'm too lazy Tongue). so great job everyone!

Posting Freak
12-15-2011, 12:51 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 24-Hour Amnesia - A Collaboration Story - by Kman - 12-15-2011, 12:51 AM