Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Permission for Revenue Sharing on YouTube
Samuka97 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Permission for Revenue Sharing on YouTube

(12-27-2011, 05:47 PM)Lucke Wrote: Ah right, thats okay then I guess. You probably know by now that you can't change the account the money goes in by now.

I do think i've seen people with partners who upload Amnesia videos.

This guy has a partner. So if you can have a partner then the chances are you can get revenue too.

BUT. If you want to be totally sure then don't hesistate to message Frictional Games or one of the people working for them like Jens or Luis via this forum.
Yeah, I already know about that since AdSense is linked with GMail and GMail is linked with YouTube, so if I wanted to change it I'd probably have to make 3 new accounts on these three services. Also, I've seen plenty of people who upload Amnesia videos and aren't even partners (just enabled to monetize their videos, like me) so it's probably okay. If it gets denied, I'll just have to mail Frictional Games and hold my next video until that I guess. Thanks for helping Rolleyes
12-27-2011, 05:50 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Permission for Revenue Sharing on YouTube - by Samuka97 - 12-27-2011, 05:50 PM