Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which monster do you think is the most dangerous and scariest in the Frictional Games universe?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Grey Rock Worms from Penumbra
8.28%
13 8.28%
The Infected from Penumbra
17.83%
28 17.83%
The Dogs from Penumbra
7.01%
11 7.01%
The spiders from Penumbra
1.91%
3 1.91%
The Brutes from Amneisa
35.03%
55 35.03%
The Grunts from Amnesia
13.38%
21 13.38%
The Water Horror from Amnesia
16.56%
26 16.56%
Total 157 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia?
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
RE: What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia?

(04-12-2012, 11:34 PM)Zannibal Wrote: Spiders. I have arachophobia and I can't get to Section C. I try to tell myself it's just a fucking game but as soon as a giant spider jumps to my screen I can't help but pause the game and cover my face with my hands Big Grin (not facepalm..) I guess I'll have to get a savegame so I can get to Section C.

Other than that.. well, I've spoiled these games pretty well (won't do the same mistake with Machine...) so I'm not really that afraid of anything. But maybe it's brute. You don't really want to get in touch with that one.
I sure do not want to get hit by that Brute ( who is faster than he looks), but would make an interesting chef (with that blade) or a signer (with that voice).

Sorry to hear that you have arachnophobia, I hope you can one day overcome it. Light/fire seems to drive these giants one (which are really annoying), but I just run like crazy (with the flashlight on of course) until I can get to a spider-free area!

Here's a funny thought, have a special Amnesia level where the Brute hunts those spiders instead of us Big Grin

04-13-2012, 12:19 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia? - by The Rock Worm - 04-13-2012, 12:19 AM