Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which monster do you think is the most dangerous and scariest in the Frictional Games universe?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Grey Rock Worms from Penumbra
8.28%
13 8.28%
The Infected from Penumbra
17.83%
28 17.83%
The Dogs from Penumbra
7.01%
11 7.01%
The spiders from Penumbra
1.91%
3 1.91%
The Brutes from Amneisa
35.03%
55 35.03%
The Grunts from Amnesia
13.38%
21 13.38%
The Water Horror from Amnesia
16.56%
26 16.56%
Total 157 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia?
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31
RE: What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia?

(06-11-2012, 04:01 PM)The Rock Worm Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 02:53 PM)CrazyArts Wrote: I would be terrified mostly if i met a brute, they are the ones you don't have a chance against and the worm seems like, can't you jump climb up a tree or something?

But on the other hand i'm a tracer .. but still the brute would be able to chop down a tree wouldn't he?

(tracer - a man who does parkour)

EDIT:

Oh i just realized that the worm is gigantic..
Both the gigantic Worm and the Brute can kill you in one strike. The worm just bashes through just about anything in its way. The Brute, being humanoid, is better able to sneak around and scare/get you.

Yes, if you went up a tree the Brute could chop it down, assuming the blade didn't get stuck (I'd love to see a frustrated Brute who can't get his blade out). The worm is strong enough to simply knock the tree down, assuming it 'saw' you climb the tree in the first place.

If the worm did work in Amnesia, I would make a level with both monsters. One to patrol the more open areas, while the other lurked around the tighter areas.
Now that i've played Penumbra Overture, i guess i'm going to have an say the worm now.. as it just can bash out of the ground any moment.

Hi.
06-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think is the #1 monster in the Frictional Games Penumbra & Amnesia? - by MaZiCUT - 06-11-2012, 04:18 PM