Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Request Looking for playtesters for my newly revived Custom Story
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Looking for playtesters for my newly revived Custom Story

I'll give you actual feedback then. Before, I do though, just keep in mind that all of Robosprog's claims are all perfectly valid, and it would be unwise to squander them.

-The first screenshot is very large, and empty. It would be a alot better to add more detail to it, or even shrink the size of the room to better accommodate the amount of detail intended for it.
-For all your mapping, remember to use welders. Otherwise, the connections between walls will seem jarring.
-The first screenshot also suffers from lighting issues. Almost NEVER will you see pure bright white light glaring into a room. It's just very unnatural.
-Not really much to add on detail about the other screenshots since they're just hallways mostly
-A very big problem with the other screenshots is that they lack boxlights, which in turn makes them completely pitch black. Real lighting doesn't work like that. No matter how dark, there should alsways be a minimal boxlight around the entire level to make lighting more natural.
-Also, look at the last screenshot in the study room(?). The window clearly have light rays shining in, but the area around the window is still completely pitch black.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
02-04-2013, 06:03 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for playtesters for my newly revived Custom Story - by Kreekakon - 02-04-2013, 06:03 AM