Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Songs that reminded you of Amnesia and Justine. Possible spoilers
Gasjockey Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Songs that reminded you of Amnesia and Justine. Possible spoilers

(02-04-2012, 11:36 PM)Fomzo Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 11:22 PM)Gasjockey Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 10:57 PM)Fomzo Wrote: Bleuhhh Valve!
Don't be so close-minded bro, especially when it comes to music. Out of all the big companies, Valve is one of those who sets their games ahead of the earning of "the big bucks". Even if you don't like their games, that's not what this thread is about, and thinking badly about a piece of music just because they're affiliated with a game company you don't like is very limiting. But I'm getting way off-topic here, the point is the music reminded me of Amnesia, and not the fact that I enjoy Valve games, which frankly doesn't concern you.
I just don't like VALVEBig Grin
Wow. Sorry mate, but did you even read all that stuff? Let me sum it up for you man: This is very off-topic! It's cool you don't like Valve, but don't bring it up here. This thread is about posting and discussing music that reminds you of Amnesia, not about your dislike for a game company...

Member of the secret society of TCaMtRLHfPSMUYRYRtWWtPtKYOoPFatHHG
02-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Songs that reminded you of Amnesia and Justine. Possible spoilers - by Gasjockey - 02-05-2012, 01:13 AM