Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Canceled]Legend of Herobrine
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5
RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors)

hey,
just discovered this thread, and i'm not really sure... did you return to the real minecraft-world after the crash? srsly, but i can't really imagine, how you want to make a minecraft-like CS with the a:tdd-models...? i mean, they are not really similar to mc :/ and i really liked the idea of a minecraft world as a mod in amnesia! it's easy to convert the world into an obj-file, import it to blender/(maya), texture it, and load it into the editor... thats like 1h maximum. and it's something else than castles, how many times did you see something like this? and i also don't think, that herobrine will fit into a "real-world-designed"-cs...
(as long as you model him the pixel-styled-way)

so, if you want to make something new, get back to the minecraft-world. the idea is awesome, and as statyk, i was really excited to play in a minecraft world :c it's obviously much more work, i know, i'm working on a full conversion mod, with completly new models, textures and enemies. compared to that, be lucky you already have an epic world! don't think it's mainly the work of your computer, there will be still enough to do...

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
08-23-2012, 04:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[Canceled]Legend of Herobrine - by A.I. - 03-14-2012, 07:11 AM
RE: (Total Conversion) Legend of Herobrine (Needs Voice Actors) - by johnbox - 08-23-2012, 04:44 AM
RE: Legend of Herobrine - by OriginalUsername - 05-08-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: Legend of Herobrine - by PutraenusAlivius - 05-08-2013, 03:35 PM
RE: Legend of Herobrine - by FlawlessHappiness - 05-08-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Legend of Herobrine - by PutraenusAlivius - 05-08-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Legend of Herobrine - by OriginalUsername - 05-08-2013, 05:42 PM