Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Point and click type of custom story idea
PythonBlue Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Point and click type of custom story idea

(03-19-2012, 02:40 AM)jssjr90 Wrote: After a few days of thinking about it. I decided that I am going to start a new project. Still working on my current story The Hands That Resist Him, but im taking a break from it for a few weeks. I will make a adventure game, not horror. It will be a point and click style but you will still be able to freely move around. I don't think I would half the patients to make all the maps point and click to move to one scene to another. That would take a tremendous amount of scripting and remembering where X position goes to the next X position while maintaining which side is the player coming from. But ya, I am working on a new project. Its called Project Melodic for now. Ill post a new CS thread soon when I have something to show off. Also there will be entirely new architecture for the game. Well time to learn blender.
Alright! Smile Let me know when you need music. Wink

03-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Point and click type of custom story idea - by PythonBlue - 03-19-2012, 03:38 PM