Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress [RELEASE DATE 2012/7/7 ] Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm

Thanks for the comments guys =)
Tanshaydar Wrote:Story seems like a beginning of a Lovecraftian story, where it could be Miskatonic University.
Heheh...that's really interesting. I'm not all that literature savvy, so I assure you I was not directly influenced by him in any way. Still an interesting find though =)

ThoseRandomGuyz Wrote:The photos look decent, but from them I can tell that you should probably add more elements to the rooms. They should be decorated with a little bit more. Like the hallway could use some more bookshelves, of pictures on the walls. The dorm room looks decent in this aspect, and the dining room/study hall (whatever the last room is), you might want to add a little bit more on the left side or on the tables. This is just my opinion tho.
Thanks for the feedback. With this I am trying to recreate my dorm building as accurately as possible. But, yeah, I'll be sure to spice it up a little for sake of better design as long as I don't drift too far from my actual dorm's look.

Also, the last room is the main hall/common room(Whatever it should be called?) of the dorm building.

@ThoseRandomGuyz & Acies: Ok! You both are in. I'll contact you if I reach any point in development I believe testing needs taking place^^
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2012, 11:20 AM by Kreekakon.)
03-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Acies - 03-28-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Kreekakon - 03-29-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Acies - 03-29-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Acies - 04-07-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Acies - 04-07-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm - by Acies - 04-07-2012, 02:48 PM